Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cosmic Cornucopia: Bumper Stickers, Apparel and Plushies, Oh, My!

I have always loved a good bumper sticker. And Pegasus Publishing is my favorite place to get some.

The site's been unavailable the last few times I checked and I was afraid they were defunct, but a new check shows my old fave is still here!

http://www.pegasuspublishing.com/

These guys are an institution at any N Texas Con or other such function. They started out selling bumper stickers and T's and have branched out to Hats (Harry Potter, Alice in Wonderland, Monty Python, Pirate, etc.), Lab Coats, Steampunk goggles and other apparel, Books, Lyric sheets,music and videos, patches, pins, mugs, etc. Oh, and plushies! How about an Elvis Cthulu? Or a Vorpil Bunny (Holy Grail)? Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch? They have it!

Their bumper sticker racks are amazing, especially considering that each time they are customized to the show, be it Trekkies, Anime, Irish Fest, whatever. This is where I get my "Ladies Anarchist Sewing Circle" and "Who says Goddesses Have to be Anorexic?" stickers, which are due for replacement, which is how I found out the site had been down...

The online bumper stickers are arranged by Categories:

Book

Celtic

Cephalopodic

Cephalopodic (Cthulhu-Lovecraftian)

Coffee, Chocolate& Caffeine

Coffee,Chocolate & Caffeine

Computer Related

Dance Related

Dance Stickers

Decals

Feline

Food Related

Gaming

Gun & Freedom Related

Kinky

Literary

Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous Stickers

Newest

Pagan

Politcal

Political

SCA

Science & Education

SF & Fantasy

No comments: